West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment – 305 Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer & Lecture
Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Position: Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer & Lecturer
Advt No. : 14/2014
Job Location: West Bengal,India
Jobs Details: West Bengal Public Service Commission Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 305 Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer & Lecturer for Job Location West Bengal,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 25-11-2014. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Assistant Engineer(Agri – Irrigation)
- Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)
- Qualifications: Candidate should have Degree in Civil or Agricultural Engineering of a recognised University or its equivalent qualification.
- Desirable : One year’s post-graduate practical training or study or research or practical engineering experience.
- No of Post: 13 Posts.
- Age Limit: 32 Years (Age as on 01/01/2014)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-42000/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-Per Month.
- Qualifications: Candidates must possess First class Bachelor?s degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Institute, or its equivalent.
- No of Post: 63 Posts.
- Age Limit: 37 Years (Age as on 01/01/2014)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-Per Month.
Other Posts Details:
- Lecturer : 291 Posts
Application Fee: Candidates must enclose with the application a fee of Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred and ten) only by Indian Postal Order which Must Be Purchased On A Date After Publication Of This Advertisement And On Or Before The Clossing Date Of Submission Of Application and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees”. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata.SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test,Screening Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Application Submission Last Date : 25.11.2014
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document by registered or speed post or under certificate of posting to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 on or before 25.11.2014