The West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) (set up by the Government of West Bengal) Kolkata will hold State Level Selection Test (SLST 2016) Examination for appointment of Assistant Teachers in Government Aided Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools in West Bengal State. Eligible candidates are required to apply for the SLST-2016 Test, the online registration start from 19th February 2016 and close on 15th March 2016.
www.westbengalssc.com assistant teacher recruitment
- Name of the organization: West Bengal School Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher (1st State Level Selection Test)
- Total Post: 18203
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date: 19th February 2016
- Deadline: 15th March 2016
- Pay Scale: of Rs. 9300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month
- Age limit: 20 to 40 years
- Educational Requirement: Post Graduation with B.Ed.
- Selection process: written test and Interview
- Website: www.westbengalssc.com
1st State Level Selection Test (SLST) – 2016
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Teacher||18203 (Honours / Post Graduation (PGT) – 15947, Physical Education – 1019, Other Disciplines – 1237)||20 to 40 Years||₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-|
Age Relaxation: 03 Years for OBC; 05 Years for SC / ST; 10 Years for Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Passed Post Graduation with B.Ed. or its equivalent in relevant field is considered to be eligible.
How to apply WBSSC Assistant Teacher Latest Jobs 2016
- Visit WBSSC official login page www.westbengalssc.com
- Open the advertisement file and read it carefully
- Eligible job hunters can find and hit on Apply Online link
- Application form must be filled by following the instructions
- Upload the list of documents required listed in advertisement
- Pay the application fee if required
- Then verify the info you have provided to avoid mistakes
- Hit on submit tab to complete the registration process