Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Probationary Manager Posts: Vijaya Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Manager (Security Officer) vacancies in MMG Scale-II. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-09-2014 to 03-10-2014 & send their printout copies of applications on or before 17-10-2014 & for far flung areas on or before 24-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 15
Name of the Posts: Probationary Manager (Security Officer-II)
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 02 Posts
2. ST: 01 Post
3. OBC: 04 Posts
4. UR: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 45 years as on 01-08-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion or Online Test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for SC/ ST candidates, Rs.300/- for OBC candidates for application including intimation charges charges of Rs.50/- through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.vijayabank.com/ from 10-09-2014 to 03-10-2014 & send their printout copies of applications on or before 17-10-2014 & for far flung areas on or before 24-10-2014 to Vijaya Bank, P.O.Box No:5136, G.P.O, Bangalore-560001. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROB MANAGER-SECURITY-2014-15 (Post Code No:01) in Vijaya Bank”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website http://www.vijayabank.com/.
3. Click on the “Careers” —-> Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Click on the “Click Here for Apply Online”.
5. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
7. Now fill the details and upload the photograph and signature.
8. Check the details and click on the “Submit” button.
9. Now pay the fee through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
10. A Registration Number & Password will be generated.
11. Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
13. Now take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
14. Send the printout copies of application form along with relevant documents to concerned address.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-10-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-10-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for far flung areas: 24-10-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…