Vadodara Walk in Interview
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce and Economics):
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate degree M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium
- Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science):
- B.E or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR
- B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR
- B.Sc (Computer Science) /BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science):
- Graduation with 50% marks in the concerned subjects + B.Ed.
- As per KVS Rec. Rules.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English media
- Computer Instructor:
- BE/B Tech (Computer Science) / B C A / M C A / M. Sc (Computer Science) / M.Sc.(Electronics with Computer Science component) / M.Sc(IT) / B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR
- Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university/ institute. OR
- Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university / ‘O’ level from DOEACC. OR
- Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
- German Language Teacher:
- Graduate with German language
- Desirable – Diploma in German Language
- BA / B.Sc (Psychology) with certificate of diploma in counselling.
- Desirable: Minimum of one year experience in providing Career/ Educational Counselling to students at school or working knowledge and experience in placement bureaus. Or registration with Rehabilitation Counsel of India as vocational counsellor.
- Yoga Teacher:
- Degree / Diploma in Yoga from a recognized college or university.
- Coaches for Athletics (Track events & Field events), Basket Ball, & Volley Ball:
- SAI Coaches, NIS/ B. P. Ed/ M. P. Ed/ Diploma or Participation at National/ State level with good track records.
- Instructor for Classical / Folk/ any other dance / Musical Instrument / Institute:
- Basic Qualification from recognized University
Selection Process: Selection will be based on INTERVIEW.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate should submit their application form before 05/03/2016 at below mentioned address. (Candidates should bring their original Documents / Certificate with self photo copy and 2 passport size photograph at time of interview.) at below mentioned address.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Harni Road, Nr. Sangam Char Rasta, Vadodara – 390 022.
Important Date & Time:
- Last Date for submission Application: 05/03/2016
- PGTs & TGTs: 05/03/2016 at 9:00 AM
- PRTs and Other: 05/03/2016 at 12:00 PM onwards