Vacancies in High Court of Bombay for the posts of System Officer and System Assistant : Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts at the High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad, under e-Courts Project, strictly on contract basis and consolidated remuneration for a period of twelve months. The appointment may be extended for further period of six months depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad.
- System Officer: 01 Post
- System Assistant: 01 Post
- System Officer: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Master Degree in Computer Science / I.T. with first class of B.Sc. (Computer Science / I.T.) / BCA with two Years experience.
- System Assistant: Government recognized Diploma in Computer Science / I.T. In Polytechnic or I.T.I.
- System Officer: Rs. 13,300/-
- System Assistant: Rs. 8,200/-
The interested candidates are required to send their resume (with passport size photograph) along with photocopies of Certificates of S.S.C. and Technical Qualification only by email to email@example.com on or before 25th March, 2014 and attend the Walk – in – Interview on 29th March, 2014 at 11.00 a.m. at High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad.
Last date of application submit is 25.03.2014.
For more information: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20140415161818.pdf