UPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online For CDS. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released application or notification of 457 Vacancies. UPSC Recruitment. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for 457 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). Apply Online before 04 December 2015.
Advt No.: 01/2016 CDS (I)
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (I), 2016
- No of Vacancy : 457 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Names of Courses :
- Indian Military Academy : 200 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy : 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy : 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Men) : 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical) : 05 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For IMA & Officers Training Academy : Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution.
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For IMA : Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1998.
(Unmarried male candidates)
- For Indian Naval Academy : Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than
01.01.1998. (Unmarried male candidates)
- For Air Force Academy : 20-24 years as on 01.01.2017 (Born not earlier than
02-01-1993 and not later than 01.01.1998) (Unmarried male candidates)
- For OTA (SSC Course for Men) : Born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and
not later than 01.01.1998.(Male Candidates (Marriedor Unmarried))
- OTA (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) : Born not earlier than 02.01.1992
and not later than 01.01.1998.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam, Intelligence Test, Personality Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07.11.2015 to 04.12.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.11.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04.12.2015
- Date of Written Exam : 14.02.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CDS_I_2016/Eng_CDS_I_2016%20pdf.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php