UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2014 – Apply Online for 875 Combined Medical Services Posts: UPSC CMS Recruitment 2014 announced. The much awaited UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination notification is out. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued another notification for conducting Combined Medical Services Examination 2014 for the recruitment of 875 Asst Medical Officer, Jr Officer in health Services and Medical Officer posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 22nd March to 21st April 2014. Further details about Age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form are given below…
UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Examination: UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 875
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in Railways: 650 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 150 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr II in Delhi Municipal Corporation: 53 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 22 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 01-01-2014 in other words candidates should not born earlier than 02-08-1982 for Combined Medical Services Posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules and regulations.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- while SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be paid through depositing money into any branch of SBI by cash or Net Banking of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, interview and personal interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Combined Medical Services posts through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on its official website at www.upsconline.nic.in from 22th March to 21st April 2014. Here is how you can apply online for UPSC examination 2014.
Online Application Form: Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid E-mail ID and scanned copies of photo and signatures.
- Visit UPSC’s official website at www.upsconline.nic.in/
- Select on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
- There will two state, candidates need to complete both of them stages Part-I & Part-II for online application.
- Now Pay the Online or offline payment & keep the slip for the future reference.
- Read all the Instruction carefully & fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Make sure candidates have a scanned signature & photograph in .jpg format.
- Please check your mail frequently & ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to INBOX not to SPAM or any other folder.
- After filling the application submit & and take the print out of application for the further use.
Important Dates: UPSC Exam Dates is as follows.
Date for Advertisement: 22-03-2014
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 22-03-2014
Last Date for Applying Online: 21-04-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 20-04-2014
Date of Written examination: 22-06-2014
More Details: If you are looking for detailed information about UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2014 for Engineering Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply, last date and application form, read official recruitment advertisement followed by the link given below.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online.