UPSC Advt No 17/2014 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for recruitment of the Assistant Director, Farm Superintendent, Masters in Computer Science & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30-10-2014 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 27
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director (Remote Sensing): 01 Post
2. Farm Superintendent: 01 Post
3. Masters in Computer Science: 02 Posts
4. Masters in English: 03 Posts
5. Assistant Director: 01 Post
6. Assistant Labour: 14 Posts
7. Senior Lecturers (Textiles): 03 Posts
8. Senior Lecturers (Textile Processing): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for Sl no 1, 3 to 8 Posts, 30 years for Sl no 2 Post. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Tech in Remote Sensing or Geomatics or Geoinformatics with B.Tech in any branch or with B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Geography or Agriculture for Sl no 1 Post, Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture for Sl no 2 Post, Master’s Degree in Computer Science for Sl no 3 Post, Master’s Degree in English for Sl no 4 Post, Master’s Degree for Sl no 5 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30-10-2014 by 23:59 hrs. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted ORA and retain it for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan Experience Certificate (in a single PDF file up to 2 MB), Photograph and Signature (Size not exceed 40 KB in .Jpeg format).
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
4. If you are already registered.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
6. Else click on New Registration and get registered and the login.
7. Enter Registration Id, Password & Confirm Random Image, Click on Submit button.
8. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
9. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and enter payment details.
10. Click on Submit button.
11. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-10-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 31-10-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selection process, how to apply and other information, click on the below link…