UPSC Advt 15/2014 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Deputy Superintending Epigraphist, Specialist Grade-III, Junior Scientific Officer, Additional Government Advocate, Deputy Government Advocate, Assistant Legal Adviser, Senior Veterinary Officer, Medical Officer vacancies in various centres. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 31
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
2. Deputy Superintending Epigraphist: 01 Post
3. Specialist Grade-III (Anaesthesia): 08 Posts
4. Junior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
5. Additional Government Advocate: 02 Posts
6. Deputy Government Advocate: 01 Post
7. Assistant Legal Adviser: 14 Posts
8. Senior Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
9. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 35 years for Sr.No:2,8,9 Posts, 40 years for Sr.No:3,7 Posts, 38 years for Sr.No:4 Post, 50 years for Sr.No:5,6 Posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, Master’s Degree in Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam or Kannada with Ancient India History as a subject at Bachelors degree leven from a recognized university, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2 Post, A recognized MBBS degree, Post Graduation degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality or Super-speciality for Sr.No:3 Post, M.Sc Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry Organic Chemistry or Pharmacy of a recognized University, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:4 Post, Degree in Law of a recognized University or LLB for Sr.No:5,6 Posts. For Other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ on or before 02-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
2. Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate post & click on the “Apply Now” Link.
4. Click on the “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks.
or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Online Applications: 03-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…