Union Bank of India Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Dealers, Research Analyst Posts: Union Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of Dealer, Equity Research Analyst vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-09-2014 to 23-09-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 11
Name of the Posts:
1. Dealer: 10 Posts
(i) Specialized Segment-IV: 03 Posts
(ii) Specialized Segment-III: 07 Posts
2. Equity Research Analyst (General Segment-III): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 38 years for OBC candidates, 21 – 40 years for ST candidates for Sr.No:1(i) Post, 21 – 34 years for OBC candidates, 21 – 36 years for SC/ ST candidates for Sr.No:1(ii) Post, 25 – 43 years for OBC candidates for Sr.No:2 Post as on 31-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Finance/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce from a university/ institution, Literacy in Computer Operations & Work Processing/ Computing skills, minimum of 3 years Post Qualification Experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, M.A in Economics or MBA in finance from a university/ institution recognized by Govt of India, minimum of 2 years Post Qualification Experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Group Discussion/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 09-09-2014 to 23-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment”.
4. Click on the “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2014-15 (A) – Link for Notification & Online Application”.
5. Read the instructions care fully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
7. Now fill the details and upload the photograph and signature.
8. Check the details and click on the “Submit” button.
9. Now pay the fee through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
10. A Registration Number & Password will be generated.
11. Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
13. Now take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-09-2014.
Last Date for Printing of Application: 08-10-2014
Online Payment: 09-09-2014 to 23-09-2014
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…