Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) invited application for CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test for JRF (NET) – December 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25/08/2015.
CSIR UGC NET 2015 (December) Application form | Exam Dates
- M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates.
- Prospect enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on 25/8/2015.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) Prospect; 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and visually handicapped Prospect are also eligible to apply. Prospect with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
- The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified Prospect will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
- The question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions(MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the Prospect knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- Syllabus & Scheme of Exam of single MCQ Paper may be seen at CSIR website: www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Prospect applying for the Test may deposit their Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country by paying the following fee in cash. Prospect pay of Rs. 1000/- for UR, Rs. 500/- for OBC / non creamy layer & RS. 250/- for SC/ST/PH or VH.
- Interested & eligible Prospect may apply Online through CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in. Prospect, after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his/her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribes with Subject Code, Center Code & Medium Code to given below address.
- The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET Exam: Registrations begin
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will be conducting a Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship in December 2015.
- Last Date of online application: 25/08/2015
- Last date of online payment of fee: 24/08/2015
- Last Date for receipt of application: 03/09/2015
- Last Date for receipt of application for remote area: 10/09/2015
- Date of single MCQ examination: 20/12/2015