UCO Bank is a public sector bank and is headquartered in Kolkata. The bank has 35 regional offices and more than 2200 branches spread all over India with over 25000 employees released the Joining Schedule for the PO candidates.
View from here the list of roll nos of candidates selected on the basis of CWE- PO/MT II Recruitment process, for appointment as PROBATIONARY OFFICER.
- Appointment letters are being dispatched through Speed post and Email.
- The Date of reporting for first batch is 03.06.2013 . The place of joining will be informed to candidates in appointment letter.
- No extension will be given in the Date of Joining under any circumstances.
- Candidates who do not receive the appointment letters upto 20th June 2013 may contact on the following nos.: 033-44557379, 44557812, 44557973.
- At the time of reporting the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria in respect of age, category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), educational qualification, etc. as stipulated in the advertisement/notification for CWE- PO/MT-II by IBPS, and produce original testimonials / documents for verification.
- Reserved category candidates are required to submit the Caste/PWD certificate as per Govt. of India format. Those candidates who fail to submit required original documents will not be allowed to join the Bank.
We wish good luck to all the candidates selected. Have a great future ahead.