TIBCO Software Job Opening For Freshers/Experienced as Associate Member Technical Staff – September 2013
* The candidate will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of components within TIBCO Master Data Management Studio(MDM Studio).
* The candidate will be required to take functional requirements and implement them with minimal supervision.
* The candidate will be responsible for developing Eclipse based applications.
* The job also requires that the candidate keep abreast of developments in the industry to ensure that TIBCO’s products continue to be the best of class. Additionally, he/she must be a good communicator with good interpersonal skills and be able to work with colleagues from different functional groups.
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Role: Associate Member Technical Staff
* 0-4 years experience in software development with significant OOA/OOD programming experience.
* The candidate must have excellent Java programming skills.
* Strong experience in Eclipse plug-in development and eclipse technologies EMF/GEF/GMF or willing to learn/work on these technologies.
* Understanding with XML and Web Services technology is a plus.
* The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* Minimum B.S. Computer Science required (Masters preferred). MCA’s can apply as well.
How To Apply: