TCS Walk-in Drive in Mumbai For Freshers – BA /B.Com/ BBA/ BBM – On 19th September 2013
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 4 Year
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Travel Process
* IATA certified with 0 to 4 years experience in Fare filing
* Fresher with IATA certification a must
* Good numerical and analytical skills
* Excellent command of English language and good communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Word and Excel applications
* Basic knowledge of world geography IATA certification MUST
* Knowledge of coding fares, rules, routing and footnotes in the ATPCO system using category 15, 25, 31, 33 and 35.
* Ability to make itineraries and auto-price the fares in all the major GDSes like Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan, Sabre, Abacus etc.
* Ability to work independently and a TEAM player
* Willing to work in night shifts
* B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSc/ MSc/ BCA/ BMM/ BMS/ MBA. Strictly NOT eligible.
* 15 Years regular education is a must.
* Should NOT have 2 years or more, of break in education or career.
* Should NOT have attended any TCS interview in last 6 months.
Documents to be carried (2 sets of all documents):
* Updated Resume
* Last three months salary slips
Note: Kindly carry copy of this mail.
Walk In Details:
Walk In Date: 19th September 2013
Walk In Time: 11 AM – 3 PM
Tata Consultancy Services,
Gate No.4, Plant No.12,
Godrej & Boyce Complex,
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai – 400079.
Contact Person: Swati Rathod
Source: Click Here