TCS Walk-in Drive in Bangalore For MBA Freshers On 6th September 2013
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: MBA Freshers
– MBA Freshers (Finance and accounting preferred)
– B.E/B.Tech need not apply
– Data analysis and interpretation
– process of assigning meaning to the collected information and determining the conclusions, significance, and implications of the findings.
– These reports contain factual information about a company’s policies, programs, and performance, as well as managements analyses and interpretations of that performance.
– These reports help the reader understand how the company’s operations impact society and the natural environment, and what the company is doing to reduce the negative impacts)
– Reading Comprehension (up to date with current issues and business)
– Good analytical thinking
– Knowledge of MS office/Open Office, Internet Explorer must
– Good communication skills
– Should be willing to work in Night shifts.
– 15 Years regular education is a must
– Should not have more than 2 years of break in education or career.
– Candidate who has attended TCS interview process in the last 6 months is not eligible.
– Graduation through correspondence / Distance education are not eligible
Walk-in Interview Date: 6th September2013
Interview time: 9 AM to 11 AM.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Tata Consultancy Services
No 42, Think Campus, Gate no 1,
Building 4, 1st Floor,
Electronic City phase II
Contact Person: Girish
Reference to be mentioned on the CV: Megha Acharya