TCIL Recruitment 2014 – School Coordinator (591 Vacancies). Applications are invited for the post of School Coordinator in Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL).
TCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No Of Posts: 591 Posts
Name Of The Post:
School Coordinator 591 Posts
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline . 1 year Diploma in Computers or any other equivalent qualification in Computer Science/Computer from a recognized institute. Well versed in basic computer operations. B.Ed candidates having Computer knowledge may be preferred. Preferably OS-CIT certified. If not, then he/she should complete OS-CIT certification within 1 year.Minimum 2 years’ experience (hardware repairing or teaching experience preferred).
Pay: 6,500/- p.m.
–> Advertisement in Newspaper (in short)
–> Posting on TCIL Website with detailed Advertisement & Prescribed Application format.
–> Receipt of Applications in prescribed format only through Post & Email only.
–> Scrutiny of application received through Post & Email based on the qualification, Experience and Age mentioned in the detail Advt in TCIL website.
–> Shortlisting of candidates (those who meet the qualification, Experience and Age mentioned in the detail Advt in TCIL website).
–> Calling of shortlisted candidates for written test (computer skill) & interview.
–> Selection of candidate based on the performance in written test (computer skill) & interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format by post to “Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd, 91, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751016 (Odisha)” or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to the last date of receipt of applications.
Last Date: 19-02-2014.
1. The last date of receipt of the applications is 19th Feb 2014.
2. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
3. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
4. The recruitment process may be cancelled at any stage with without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The posts advertised are meant for posting in different schools located in villages and Gram Panchayats in the District of Kendrapara, Jagatsingpur and Jajpur. Candidate is required to give their preference for the Block he/she wishes to work. Attempt shall be made to post the selected candidate in his/her preferred Block. However the selected candidate should be prepared to work in any of the Block of 3 districts mentioned above.
6. Name of the post applied for and Preferred BLOCK should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form. Each envelope should contain only one application.
7. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
8. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format by post to “Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd, 91, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751016 (Odisha)” or by email to email@example.com up to the last date of receipt of applications.
9. This recruitment is purely on temporary basis and is contractual for the concerned project only.
10. Candidates are advised to check our website www.tcil-india.com regularly for amendment, if any.