TANGEDCO Recruitment for 1475 Vacancies at Tamilnadu : Government of Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) was formed as Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has Invited Applications for the recruitment of 1475 Technical Assistant (Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Draughtsman and Field Assistant Trainee Vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Interested candidates can apply online from 02-03-2016 to 16-03-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Examination fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for TNEB Recruitment 2016 is given below.,
TNEB – TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016
TNEB – TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 for Diploma / ITI Graduates| 1475 vacancies, Tamilnadu. Find & Apply for the Job vacancies in TNEB – TANGEDCO. RejinpaulJobUpdates updates all TNEB – TANGEDCO job openings for 2016 Batch Passing Out, 2015 2014 2013 Batch Passed Out Freshers/Experienced, Diploma, 10th Pass/Fail, 12th Pass/Fail, All Departments.
Total Number of the Posts: 1475
Name and Number of the Post:
1) Technical Assistant (Electrical): 500 posts
2) Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 25 posts
3) Assistant Draughtsman: 50 posts
4) Field Assistant (Trainee): 900 posts
Eligibility Criteria Details
- Applicants should have minimum as on 01-07-2015.
- Applicants should have maximum as on 01-07-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and Other category candidates.
- Age relaxation depends on Govt. Norms
- Check official notification for more details.
- Diploma in Engineering (EE/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ CSE/ IT) Full Time/ Part Time for Technical Assistant (Electrical): 500 posts.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Full Time/ Part Time for Technical Assistant (Mechanical) Posts.
- ITI Craftsmanship certificate in the trades of Draughtsman civil & Mechanical Assistant Draughtsman: 50 posts
- ITI (NTC/ NAC) in Electrical or Wireman for Field Assistant (Trainee): 900 posts.
- Check official notification for detailed information.
- Pay Rs. 500/- for OC/ BCO/ BCM/ MBC/ DC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ Definitely abled persons and Destitute widows through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank.
- Check Official website for post wise application fee.
Candidates will be selected depends on the following Tests.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For post wise salary refer the below notification.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who have registered Employment Exchange in Chennai and Tamil Nadu and completed one year Apprenticeship Training under the erstwhile TANGEDCO/ TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO are also eligible to apply online through the official website www.tangedco.directrecruitment.in from 02-03-2016 to 16-03-2016.
- Applicants must have valid email id and phone number
- Take your own Scan Photo with your signature.
- Logon to official website: http://www.tangedco.gov.in/recruit.php
- Click on Recruitment notification direct link.
- Click on generate challan & fill the necessary details.
- After payment revisit the site and fill the remaining part of application.
- Take a printout of system generated application for future reference.
Date of Notification: 28-02-2016.
Starting date for Online Registration: 02-03-2016.
Closing date for Online Registration: 16-03-2016.
Last date for Payment of Exam Fee: 18-03-2016
Date and Time of Written Exam: 03-04-2016 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Note: Results, Call Letters, Admit Cards and Hall Tickets & Answer Key will be coming soon our website. Subscribe for Email alerts.