Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Government of India inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2014.
Details of Combined All India Open Examination 2014 and selection criteria are given in the website http://ssc.nic.in and http://ssconline.nic.in.
Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) in Department of Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Border Roads Organization (BRO) in Ministry of Defence
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) in Border Roads Organization (BRO) in Ministry of Defense
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Military Engineering Service (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) in Military Engineering Service (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage
Pay-Scale: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200
Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from a recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 1.1.2014
Application Fee: Rs.100
Date of Examination: 25th May, 2014
Interested candidates may apply online through website http://ssconline.nic.in between 1.3.2014 to 28.3.2014.
Last Date: 28th March, 2014