SSC Recruitment 2014 Apply Online ssconline.nic.in: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) notifies applications for All India Open Competitive Examination to fill 534 vacancies in Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Posts.
Interested candidates can apply online before 24-06-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-I and 26-06-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II.
SSC Recruitment Details:
Total Posts: 534
1. Stenographers Grade ‘C’: 38 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 496 Posts
18 years to 27 years as on 01-08-2014. i.e Candidates born not before 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1996.
Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/OBC/ PH/ EXS candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee: Pay Rs.100/- through the following modes. No fee for women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ EXS candidates.
Candidates have to pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country.
Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got canceled at the concerned post office, issued with the date stamp.
Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage.
Online Mode: Candidates should pay the fee through SBI Net Banking or in the form of SBI Challan.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination and Skill test.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online from the website www.ssconline.nic.in or Apply Online link given below on or before 24-06-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-I and 26-06-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II and 03-07-2014 for remote area candidates.
1. Log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in or Click the Apply Online (Given Below).
2. Online Application form contains two registration parts, Part I & Part II
Part I Registration
1. Click the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the application form.
2. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page will be generated with Registration No.
3. Take printout the system generated form or Note down the Registration No.
4. Then candidates have to pay the application fee through Online or Offline.
Part II Registration
1. Click the link Part-II registration and login by using your Registration No and Date of birth.
2. After Login, Candidates will upload their Photo and Signature.
Photo (in 8 – bit JPG format, digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height) and Signature (in 8 – bit JPG format, digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
After finish upload, enter the payment details.
3. After filling all the details click submit button.
4. After complete of Part II Registration, candidates will receive emails.
5. Take printout (Copy of email, Application and Challan) and keep it for future use.
Dates to Remember:
Last Date – Part- I Online Registration: 24-06-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date – Part -II Online Registration: 26-06-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Application Receipt (Only for Remote areas): 03-07-2014
Date of Written Examination: 14-09-2014.