SSC Online Application Form ssconline.nic.in: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts various examination for the recruitment of Group ‘B’, ’C’ and ‘D’ Posts for several Government Departments and Ministries in India.
Candidates those who are apply for SSC Examination should fill SSC Online Application Form.
SSC Online Application Form Details:
SSC Online Application Form contains two Parts.
1. Part I Online Registration Form
2. Part II Online Registration Form
Candidates those who are not familiar with filling Online Applications should find difficult to fill SSC Online Application Form.
So we provide steps to fill SSC Online Application Form in an easy manner.
How to Apply Online:
Before Applying Online Candidates should have Valid Email ID, Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature.
Size of Photo (in 8 – bit JPG format, digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height).
Size of Signature (8 – bit JPG format, digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height)
1. Go to the website www.ssconline.nic.in.
2. Online Application form contains two registration parts, Part I & Part II.
SSC Online Application Form – Part I
1. In SSC Part I Registration you have to fill all details such as Centre and Code selection, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, postal address etc.
2. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page will be generated with Registration No.
3. Take printout the system generated form or Note down the Registration No for future use.
4. Then candidates have to pay the application fee through Online or Offline.
SSC Online Application Form – Part II
1. Click the link Part-II registration and login by using your Registration No and Date of birth.
2. After Login, Candidates will upload their photo and signature. After finish upload, enter the payment details.
3. After filling all the details click submit button.
4. After complete of Part II Registration, candidates will receive emails.
5. Take printout (Copy of Email, Application and Challan) and keep it for future use.
We hope now the Candidates will easily fill both the Part I and II SSC Online Application Form.