SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 SSC CGL 2016 Notification Expected Date Online Application Form Staff Selection Commission Notify CGL Examination 2016 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976, primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments.Functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been further widened and now it carries out recruitment for Group B and Group C posts under the Central Government. The Commission thus recruits the major work force for the Central Government, including the Central Para-military Forces.
SSC CGL 2016 Notification Graduate Level Exam Apply Online
Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level Examination(SSC CGL)
Name of Posts: Various
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates have to pay of Rs 100/- through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through
any Credit or Debit Card. (Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee).
- Written Examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification
Important Dates & Time:
- Online Registration Start From: 13/02/2016
- Last Date of Online Registration:
- Part – I: 10/03/2016 (till 5:00 PM)
- Part – II: 14/03/2016 (till 5:00 PM)
- Exam Dates:
- Tier-I: 08/05/2016 t& 22/05/2016
- Tier-II: 13/08/2016 & 14/08/2016