SBI Clerks Recruitment 2014 for 6425 Job Posts : State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2013, it had assets of US$388 billion and 17,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. You can contact head office at- Mumbai, Maharashtra. Phone No- 022-2282 0427 & E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org.
For latest jobs and careers advertisement you can visit SBI official website and check careers / recruitment 2014 section.
Total No of Vacancies: 6425
Names of the Posts: Clerks
SBI Clerks Recruitment
Associates Banks Name:
- State Bank of Mysore : 725 Posts
- State Bank of Patiala : 1200 Posts
- State Bank of Travancore : 1300 Posts
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur : 1000 Posts
- State Bank of Hyderabad : 2200 Posts
Advt No.: CRPD/ABCL/2014-15/07
Age Limit: 20 to 28 year (as on 01/12/2014)
Education Qualification: Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification recognized from State/Central Government. (See detail in advertisement.)
Selection Process: written tests and interview
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying SBI 2014 as follows.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20-11-2014.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 09-12-2014.
- Date of Written examination: January/ February, 2015.