Sandisk Hiring Freshers as Associate Business Systems Analyst – September 2013
* Collecting, Aggregating and aligning data from different tiers in channel (e.g. distributors, resellers, OEMs, retailers) for consolidated analysis & processing.
* Managing and validating multiple POS (back-end) credits for POS transactions and promotions
* Analyze trade promotions data and assign to appropriate POS buckets
* Analyze inventory and price moves, and price protection incentives
* Complex sales credit assignments based on combination of distributors, resellers, end customers, territories, product families, etc.
* Consolidated channel control dashboard and analytics for complete channel insight
* Provide appropriate cross-functional teams and customers with a precise understanding of issues
* Periodic analysis of customer reported issues to define new processes and improve existing processes for customer support resulting in higher levels of customer satisfaction
* Follow up with customers, partners & internal team members as needed.
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Associate Business Systems Analyst
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolutions to problems
* Effective written/report writing and verbal communication skills demonstrating clarity
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements
* Strong acumen for working on business intelligence systems & dashboards
* Understanding of a “services business” in a high tech environment a plus
* General understanding of revenue recognition and Financial Management processes a plus.
How To Apply: