Government of India, Ministry of Railways has released Centralized Employment Notice 01/2015 for recruitment of Senior Section Engineer (SSE) and Junior Engineer (JE) in various Railway Recruitment Boards. Applications are invited for filling up the following 2786 vacancies of Senior Section Engineer Group (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent) and Junior Engineer Group (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant) in various RRBs. Eligible candidates may apply Online for Railway Senior Section Engineer Vacancy and/or Railway Junior Engineer Vacancy 2015 through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ahmedabad website., how to apply are given below…
Railway Recruitment Board RRB Recruitment 2015
RRB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 2786
Name of the Posts:
A. Junior Engineer (JE): 1315
1. JE (P-Way): 291 Posts
2. JE (Works): 50 Posts
3. JE (Bridge): 28 Posts
4. JE Drawing/ Drawing & Design & Estimation (Civil): 118 Posts
5. JE (STR): 02 Posts
6. Jr Research Engineer/ Engg: 05 Posts
7. JE/ Engg (B&F): 01 Post
8. JE (Mechanical Workshop): 53 Posts
9. JE Mechanical: 41 Posts
10. JE Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 154 Posts
11. JE Diesel Mechanical: 26 Posts
12. JE Diesel Electrical: 23 Posts
13. JE (Drawing/ Design/ Designing & Drawing) Mechanical: 31 Posts
14. JE Mechanical (Drawing & Design): 07 Posts
15. JE Electrical/ Electrical General: 149 Posts
16. JE Electrical/ TRD: 48 Posts
17. JE (Electrical)/ Workshop: 24 Posts
18. JE (Electrical/ TRS): 69 Posts
19. JE (Design) Electrical: 02 Posts
20. JE (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing & Estimation) Electrical: 12 Posts
21. JE (Signal): 77 Posts
22. JE (Telecommunication): 40 Posts
23. JE Drawing/ Drawing & Designing/ Signal/ S&T: 06 Posts
24. JE (Track Machine): 40 Posts
25. JE (IT): 15 Posts
26. JE (Drawing): 03 Posts
Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 55 Posts
C. Chemical & Metallergical Assistant (CMA): 81 Posts
D. Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1309
1. SSE/ P-Way: 270 Posts
2. SSE/ Bridge: 28 Posts
3. SSE (Works): 55 Posts
4. SSE Drawing (Civil) & Design & Estimation: 29 Posts
5. Sr.Section Research Engineer/ Engg: 03 Posts
6. SSE (TMS): 01 Post
7. SSE (Mechanical) [Workshop]: 89 Posts
8. SSE Mechanical: 133 Posts
9. SSE Carriage & Wagon: 135 Posts
10. SSE/ Dsl Mechanical: 23 Posts
11. SSE/ Dsl Electrical: 13 Posts
12. SSE J&T (Jig & Tools): 01 Post
13. SSE (Drawing & Design) Mechanical: 11 Posts
14. SSE Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 138 Posts
15. SSE Electrical (TRD): 87 Posts
16. SSE Electrical (TRS): 48 Posts
17. SSE (Electrical)/ Workshop: 24 Posts
18. SSE (Drawing/ Design & Drawing Electrical): 09 Posts
19. SSE (Signal): 71 Posts
20. SSE (Telecommunication): 55 Posts
21. SSE (S&T) Workshop: 02 Posts
22. SSE Drawing/ S&T: 01 Post
23. SSE/ PCO/ Shop Floor: 02 Posts
24. SSE (Track Machine): 73 Posts
25. SSE Drawing: 01 Post
26. SSE ((Engg. Workshop): 01 Post
27. SSE (Plant): 01 Post
28. SSE Drawing (Civil): 05 Posts
E. Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 26 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-32 years for S.No-A to C, 20-34 years for S.No-D & E as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc (Civil Engineering), M.Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry), four years Bachelor’s Degree & three years Diploma in Civil Engineering in Civil, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation & Control or equivalent Engg from a Recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online examination, document verification, medical fitness.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the concerned RRB website (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) from 27-06-2015 to 26-07-2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the webiste of RRB (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) to which the candidate wants to apply.
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” link.
4. Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
5. Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
6. Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
7. Login using the Registration Number and Password.
8. Fill other relevant personal details.
9. Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
10. Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
11. Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
Signature and also copy the declaration
12. Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
13. Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
14. Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
15. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-07-2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Last Date for Reprint Application: 26-07-2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Date of Online Fee Payment: 27-06-2015 to 26-07-2015.
Date of Offline Fee Payment (through SBI/ Post Office Challan): 27-06-2015 to 23-07-2015.
Date of Online Examination: Between 22-08-2015 & 05-09-2015.
Online Application Form & Recruitment Notice
For more information download the detailed employment notice from the link provided below.
Stay connected with www.gujaratrojgar.in for latest updates