Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Notification of Combined Section Officers/Stenographers’ (Grade-‘B’/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2014. UPSC Commencing the exam on the 27th December, 2014 at Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata Mumbai and Nagpur.
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service
- Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service
- Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service
- Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service
- Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau
- Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Selection Process: Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE 2014). Candidates Applying for Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) Categories are to take the Written Examination and Shorthand Test from Delhi Centre Only.
How To Apply: Eligible Officers Apply Online through UPSC Website on or before 20/10/2014 up to 11:59 Hours. The complete printed copy of the application form duly verified/certified by concerned Head of Department/Office must reach the Under Secretary (E-VI), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 on or before 31/10/2014.
Logon to: http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2014/SO_Steno/Binder2%20English.pdf for more detailed information.
Apply online @ http://upscdaf.nic.in/DAF/SO2014/login.php