Name Of The Company: Reliance Communications Ltd
Experience Required: 0 to 2 yrs
Educational Qualification: B.Tech,B.E,M.Tech – Electronics/Telecommunication)
Job Designation: Engineer- Mobile Station
Functional Area: Application Programming
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Required Candidate Skills :
- Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Expertise on GSM and 3G technology.
- Excellent technical understanding of GSM and 3G network archietecture and call flows.
- Familiaar with 3GPP standards
- Active personal contribution to the team activities.
- Good Communication and presentation skills.
Package Offered : Best in Market
- To be able to validate products of GSM and 3G Technology offered for CAT/UAT.
- Working with team to test customised products. (Including Handsets, Smartphones, SIM/USIM, Data Cards, Routers etc.)
- Test Execution. Solving and troubleshooting problems occurred during testing and generation of test reports.
- Performing Quality inspection testing whenever required.
- Implementing/writing test plans with reference to relevant standards for device testing.
- Creating Generic Requirments document.
- Providing technical support for resolving issues.
- Field issue simulation and analysis.
- Conceptualization of new ideas on testing.
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
The Reliance Group is among India’s top three private sector business houses on all major financial parameters, with assets in excess of Rs.180,000 crore, and net worth to the tune of Rs.89,000 crore.Across different companies, the group has a customer base of over 100 million, the largest in India, and a shareholder base of over 12 million, among the largest in the world.