Reserve Bank of India, RBI Recruitment 2016
Name of the Posts: Medical Consultant
- MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. Candidates having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- The Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur will be conducting an interview for selection of panel to engage 2 (two) (one unreserved and one reserved for Other Backward Classes) Medical Consultant (MC).
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not been called for the interview.
- The Board of Interview will have at least one qualified medical professional.
- The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant (MC).
- Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex – II and Code of Conduct as per Annex – III.
- The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for Contract with the Bank before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format along with all relevant certificates & passport size photo graph to given below address. The application should be sent in a cover superscribed ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant on contract basis’
Send Your Application at Here:
- Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208001
Last Date for receipt of Application: 18/01/2016