RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 – rbi.org.in Apply Online for Bank Jobs India : The Reserve Bank of India issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant. RBI invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 Vacancy of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
RBI Recruitment 2015 Online Application form
RBI Recruitment 2015 Assistant Posts filled in West, East,South, North Zone RBI Recruitment 2015. aspirants age should be between 18 years to 28 years, age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates. applicants need to pay application fee for RBI New Jobs 2015 Rs 150/0 for General candidates, Rs 50/- for reserved candidates. other details Selection Process for RBI Recruitment 2015, Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Salary, Exam Syllabus, Exam Date, Subjects, Marks, Admit Card/Hall Tickets/Call letters download date, Exam Centers list, Last date for application detailed RBI Recruitment 2015 details given in follow post.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 504 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.8040-20100/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should be Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 01.06.2015
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates : 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made through Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 50/-
- For OBC/General Candidates : Rs. 450/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in from 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015.