Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2013 – Jr. Executive & Assistants Posts
Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2013 for the post of Junior Executive and Office Assistant: Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank had invited the applications for the post at the different regions under different categories that are as below:
- Computer Operator (Trainee)
- Office Assistant
- Junior Executive (Trainee)
Age limit: Age of candidates to qualify for the post need to be 30 years and with it relaxation to grant as per the rules and regulations.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Computer Operator (Trainee): As under the requirement the qualification needed to possess by the applicants is Computer operating course but the applicants with the graduation degree will be given preference and along with it the 1 year experience in cooperative Bank with the compulsory requirement of understanding of computer working with CBS.
- Office Assistant: Applicants to qualify for the post must have the degree of graduation in any discipline.
- Junior Executive (Trainee): Graduate other than Arts is the requirement with any of PGDCA, DCA, JAIIB, CAIIB, COPA and experience of 2 years.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are to follow the process that is being scheduled online within the stipulated date and time.
Important Date: 18th Nov 2013 is the last date by which the online submission of the application must be commenced.
The detail that is being summed up in the official advertisement is as mentioned to be below:
To apply for the post online the required web portal is as below: