PUDA Recruitment 2015
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (10 Posts).
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) (05 Posts).
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical) (03 Posts).
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (40 Posts).
- Junior Engineer (Public Health) (30 Posts).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (13 Posts).
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs) (34 Posts).
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator (37 Posts).
PUDA Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 172 JE, Clerk cum DEO & Other Posts: Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority has released notification for the recruitment of 172 Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil, Public Health, Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil, Public Health, Electrical), Senior Assistant, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13-07-2015 to 26-08-2015 by 05:00 P.M & send hard copy of online application on or before 05-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below….
PUDA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 172
Name of the Posts:
1. Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
2. Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health): 05 Posts
3. Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts
4. Junior Engineer (Civil): 40 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Public Health): 30 Posts
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 13 Posts
7. Senior Assistant (A/Cs): 34 Posts
8. Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: 37 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-37 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ OBC, 10 years for PH candidates & for Ex-servicemen as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution for post 1, 2, 3, Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualifications recognized by Govt. of Punjab for post 4, 5, 6, B.Com from a recognized University with a minimum score of 50% marks for post 7, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution for post 8 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ BC/ Ex Servicemen Category candidates) by depositing in any Axis Bank Ltd
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website puda.nic.in from 13-07-2015 to 26-08-2015 by 05:00 P.M & send hard copy of online application along with 2 self attested photographs (one affixed on the print out), original Bank receipt, self attested photocopies of the educational qualifications (Matric onwards) to Assistant General Manager (HR), Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, Room No. 323, PUDA Bhawan, Sector 62, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali) on or before 05-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website puda.nic.in.
2. Click on ” Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Invites Online Applications From Eligible Candidates For Various Posts” —> “Click Here For Registration”.
3. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Now”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take 2 printouts of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-07-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 05-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
For more details pay scale, reservation of posts and other information click on the link given below…