PGVCL Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2013-14 for Any Graduates
PGVCL Invites Application for the Post of Junior. Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) from Any Graduates from Gujarat. PGVCL Recruitment 2014 for Any Graduates.
Name of Post: Vidyut Sahayak or Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 100 (UR-43, SEBC-35, SC-10, ST-05, PH-07)
Out of above vacancies, 30 vacancies are reserved for female candidates.
Any Graduate (Regular) from recognized University with having 55% or
more marks in final year exam and have cleared at first attempt without ATKT.
(BE/BA/B.Com/BCA/B.Sc/MCA/MBA/M.Sc) Candidates can Apply for this Post
The knowledge of Computer and English language is essential.
Fixed remuneration for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year would be Rs.6500/-, Rs.7250/- and 8000/- respectively per month. No other allowances or benefits would be admissible except
coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA at par category of Junior Assistant and 12 casual leave only.
AGE LIMIT (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 03/12/2013)
General (UR) Candidates 25 Years; SC/ST/SEBC 30 Years Physically Handicapped 35 Years
Fees (Non Refundable) in terms of Demand Draft
General (UR)/SEBC/PH Candidates Rs. 500.00
SC/ST Candidates Rs.250.00
Mode of Selection: There will be 5 sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate equal weight-age for each section:
Syllabus for Examination Given below. Note: “The question paper will be in English language only”
|Section-3||Maths & General Science||20%|
|Section-4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||20%|
How to Apply for Junior Assistant at PGVCL
Interested candidates are requested to apply and send the application along with below mentioned documents so as to reach on or before 13/12/2013.
Click Here to Download Application form
Click Here to Read/Download Official Advt. PDF by PGVCL
- Two Passport size Photographs (To be pasted on Application Format).
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of Mark Sheets of all Year of Graduation (in case of Points / Grade, a transcript showing the conversion in to percentage is to be attached compulsorily, failing which the candidature shall not be considered).
- Degree Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved category)
- Latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the form of “Parishisht-K” Gujarati only (If belonging to SEBC category).
- Crossed Demand Draft (Name should write on the back side of DD).
- Medical Certificate (For Physical Handicapped Candidates).
- Death Certificate and affidavit as per given format on non judicial stamp of Rs. 20/- (For Widow Candidates).
- Any Other relevant documents.
The application should be reached on or before 13/12/2013 on the following address by Registered Post (R.P. A.D.) only, duly mentioning “Application for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)” on envelop.
The Additional General Manager (HR),
Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Lt.d.
Regd. & Corporate Office,
“Paschim Gujarat Vij Seva Sadan”,
Nana Mava Main Road, Laxminagar,
Rajkot – 360004 (Gujarat)
The application received without RPAD will not be considered.
Exam Date,Sample Papers and Study Material of PGVCL Exam will be Updated Here.