Petronet LNG Recruitment 2015 fro Manager / Officer Posts – Petronet Lng Career | Petronet LNG Recruitment | Petronet LNG Manager Vacancy | Petronet LNG Sr. Officer Recruitment | Petronet LNG Limited Published his Recruitment Notification for the Post of Manager (technical Services), Sr. Officer / Officer (Port Operations – Shipping) on his official website www.petroneting.com and More Details about Petronet Jobs 2015 Mention below.
Petronet LNG Ltd. invites applications for Recruitment of Sr. Officer / Officer (Port Operations – Shipping), Manager (Technical Services). Govt jobs India, Government Jobs India, Sarkari Naukri India, July-2015
Employment and Job Vacancy Notification Highlights
Salient points of Job notification for recruitment of jobs positions for the advertised Posts, Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs, सरकारी नौकरी, India, published are as follows;
Reference Employment Notification:
Advertisement No. :
Vacancy Details of Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs advertised :
Total Vacancy under current openings :
1. Sr. Officer / Officer (Port Operations – Shipping),
2. Manager (Technical Services)
- Name Title Certification Required
- Manager (Technical Solutions)
- Top class B.E., B.Tech getting minimum 12 years of post qualification experience in Design /Process Consultancy/Specialized solutions in Hydrocarbon Sector (Oil & Gas/Refining/Petrochemical etc) organization.
- The candidate should be versed with process simulators P& IDs, HAZOP PFDs, QRA & Risk Analysis and Rules & Requirements relevant for Hydrocarbon Sector.
- Sr. Officer/ Officer (Port Operations- Delivery)
- MANY Certification 2nd Spouse 2nd Spouse or / 1st Mate FG / 1st Maritime Science or Mate Home Industry from the recognized and respected company.
- Applicants with minimum 1 to 5 years of Procedures & Protection of Port Operations services or post qualification experience in Delivery business handling Hydrocarbon Items having comprehensive understanding of all Global & National rules associated with Business will be preferable.
Age Limit & Remuneration Size:
Minimum Age of job hunters must be 18 years.
- Name Label Maximum Era Pay Band
- Manager (Technical Solutions) 40 years Rs. 18.80 Lakhs.
- Sr. Officer/ Officer (Port Functions- Delivery) 30 years
- For Sr. Officer Level: Rs. 11.22 lakhs
- For Officer Level: Rs. 9.58 lakhs
How to Apply to Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs :
Candidates must apply as per the guidelines as provided on the website of the Organisation. Please refer to the advertisement as posted on the website of the Organisation. The details about how to apply has been given in the advertisement.
Mode of Selection for Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs :
Please refer to the advertisement as posted on the website of the Organisation The Mode of Selection for the posts has been given in the advertisement.
Important Dates for Application to Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs :
Last date for submission of application : 10.08.2015
Detailed Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, सरकारी नौकरी , Government Jobs, Notifications: http://petronetlng.com/careers.aspx
About Petronet LNG Ltd. :
Petronet LNG Limited, one of the fastest growing world-class companies in the Indian energy sector, has set up the country’s first LNG receiving and regasification terminal at Dahej, Gujarat, and another terminal at Kochi, Kerala. While the Dahej terminal has a nominal capacity of 10 MMTPA [equivalent to 40 MMSCMD of natural gas], the Kochi terminal has a capacity of 5 MMTPA [equivalent to 20 MMSCMD of natural gas]. The company is in the process to build a third terminal at Gangavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
Petronet LNG is at the forefront of India’s all-out national drive to ensure the country’s energy security in the years to come.
Formed as a Joint Venture by the Government of India to import LNG and set up LNG terminals in the country, it involves India’s leading oil and natural gas industry players. Our promoters are GAIL (India) Limited (GAIL), Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). The authorized capital is Rs. 1,200 crore ($240 million).
Source : http://petronetlng.com/