OSSC Recruitment for Sub Inspector Posts :
Are you looking for
? Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Applications are invited for filling up 844 Sub Inspector of Police posts in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 8th January 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form are mentioned below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 844 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector of Police: 675 Posts
- Seregeant of Police: 33 Posts
- Deputy Sebedar: 84 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service): 52 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelors Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Law or Engineering from a recognized university. Read notification for post wise academic qualification.
Application Fee: General and other unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. SC/ST and PWD category candidates are exempted from paying fee.
Candidates are required pay application fee either using online or offline. In case of online, visit official OSSC website at www.odishatresury.gov.in and pay the examination fee through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. After successful payment, download system generated form. Check address given below.
“Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conductingexaminations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination, physical test and viva-voce test.
Online Application Form: Candidates need to apply by online application form at official website at www.odishassc.in from 9th December to 8th January 2014. After filling online application form and send it to following address given below.
Secretory, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit Odisha SSC’s official website on to “www.odishassc.in”.
- Select the advertisement link you want to apply for.
- Now Click on the button “Apply Online” to open blank online application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make payment as mentioned above and Submit our error free application form.
- Take print out of system generated application form and send along with necessary enclosures to the above mentioned address.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 09-12-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 08-01-2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 16-02-2014.
More Details: If you are looking for detailed information about OSSC Recruitment for Sub Inspector posts regarding age limitations, educational qualifications, eligibility, pay scale, selection procedure, Online application form and other details, read advertisement below.
Click here for official notification.