Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – 370 Vacancy – Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies – 34,800 Salary – Graduate.
Total No. of Posts: 370
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Police: 327 Posts
- Sergeant of Police: 24 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service): 19 Posts
Age Limit: 21 to 25 years (as on 01/01/2015).
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University for the post of Station Officer.
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary examination, Main examination & viva-voce.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
- E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
- Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Start Date for online application: 09/09/2015
- Last Date for online application: 09/10/2015