OSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 196 Inspector Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 196 Inspector vacancies for Bhubaneswar. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
OSSC Recruitment 2015
- Inspector of Supplies: 45 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer: 59 Posts
- Progress Assistant: 92 Posts
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university & passed Odia equivalent to ME standard.
- Between 21 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination and viva-voce test.
- E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
- Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.odishassc.in.
- Last Date of online application: 28/09/2015 (till 11:59 PM)