NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY
(Ministry of Textiles, Government of India)
NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi – 110016
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) established by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India is a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education with 15 Centres located at New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Kannur, Shillong, Patna, Rae Bareli, Kangra and Jodhpur & Bhubaneshwar. The Institute is having excellent facilities for Fashion Business Education and Research in Design, Management and Technology and is looking for personnel of high caliber and potential for Administrative positions in various NIFT Centres including Head Office. The openings are for the following posts to be filled on deputation basis :-
Sl.No. Name of the Post Pay Band + Grade Pay Centre No. of Post *
1. Director PB 4 – Rs. 37400-67000 + 8700 (GP)
Bhubaneswar, Kannur, and Kolkata
2. Director (F & A) PB 4 – Rs. 37400-67000 + 8700 (GP)
3. Registrar PB 3 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 7600 (GP)
Bangalore, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Mumbai and Shillong.
4. Dy.Registrar (F & A) PB 3 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 6600 (GP)
Bhubaneswar, Head Office, Jodhpur, Kannur, Kangra, Mumbai, Patna, Shillong, Kolkata
5. Deputy Director PB 3 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 6600 (GP)
6. Executive Engineer PB 3 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 6600 (GP)
Delhi, Kangra, Shillong
7. Head Resource Centre PB 3 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 (GP)
Kolkata, Rae Bareli, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad
8. Accounts Officer PB 3 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 (GP)
Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Chennai, Jodhpur, Rae Bareli, Patna
9. Hindi Officer PB 3 – Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 (GP)
* – Number of vacancies may be reduced or increased at the discretion of NIFT.
Other allowances as per Central Govt. Rules. All appointments are on deputation basis for a period of 3 years. The details of the above posts such as eligibility requirements and procedure for submission of application may be seen at website (www.nift.ac.in). Application forms can be downloaded from the NIFT website. Applications in the prescribed proforma should be addressed to Registrar (Establishment), National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi-110016. Applications from persons retired within 03 years of last date for receipt of application shall also be considered for all posts (except Director) provided they fulfill the other eligibility criteria and provided no suitable serving officers are available. The last date of receipt of the applications is 29th July, 2011.
For details please visit website at: www.nift.ac.in.