NRHM Odisha Walk in Interview For Ophthalmic Surgeon & Ophthalmic Assistant Posts 2016 : Jobs in NRHM Odisha Recruitment For Ophthalmic Surgeon & Ophthalmic Assistant Posts 2016 (Walk in Interview) : National Health Mission (NHM), Odisha | Recruitment For the Post of Ophthalmic Surgeon & Ophthalmic Assistant on Contract basis.
Name of the Posts & Pay Scale:
- Ophthalmic Surgeon – 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50800/- Per Month
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600/- Per Month
Educational Qualification :
- For Ophthalmic Surgeon : MS/MD in Ophthalmology (MCI recognized) with at least 1 year of post qualification experience after award of PG Degree/D.O.M.S.(MCI recognized) with two years experience after PG Degree. Desirable trained in performing ECCE PC IOL and SICS experience and have the ability to work in district level/sub division hospitals.
- For Ophthalmic Assistant : Two years diploma course in Optometry or trained as Ophthalmic Assistant in any of the recognized Govt. Hospitals/ Private Institute.
Age Limit : 21 to 65 years as on 01/01/2016
Selection Process : Selection will be made on INTERVIEW.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original and self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, two recent color passport size photograph & self photo ID proof at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview :
- Conference Hall of Directorate of Health Services, Odisha, 2nd Floor, HoD Building, Bhubaneswar.
Important Date & Time :
- Date of Interview : 29/01/2016
- Tine of Interview : 10:30 AM