North Eastern Railway
CCM Annexe Building,
Railway Road No.14.,
Recruitment Summary: Application form are invited for the citizens of india and from such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India for filling up of the 1442 Posts in the Divisions and workshops of North Eastern Railway and RDSO/Lucknow, apply before 24/09/2013.
Employment No : NER/RRC/D/04/2013-14
Job Location: Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 24/09/2013
Job Details :
- Post Name : Group ‘D’
- No. of Vacancy : 1442 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1800/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10th Class or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Educational Institution/Board. Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting results of final examination of class 10th are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized educational institution/Board.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum and Minimum Age : 33 to 18 Years.
Application Fee: Examination Fee of Rs. 40/- (Rupees forty only) is payable in te form of Indian Postal Orders (IPO), drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, RRC N.E. Railway, payable at Gorakhpur.
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format, complete in all respects along with all the enclosures should be sent by post to the Assstant Personnel Officer (Recuitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14., Gorakhpur (U.P) -273012.
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1377586392043-RRC%20Group%20D%20Ad%20English%20Page-1.pdf