National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, an autonomous Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, is an apex technical Institute for promoting health and family welfare programmes in the country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized Services.
Name of the Post:Professor(social Sciences)
Scale of pay:Rs.37400-67000+ AGP 10000
Educational and other qualifications Essential:
1) Good academic record with at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree in any branch of Sociology/ Anthropology/Psychology from a recognized university/institution.
2) A doctorate degree/recognized published work of equivalent merit in one of the
social sciences, preferably in Sociology of Institute or Social Anthropology or
3) 10 years experience in postgraduate teaching and/ or experience in research in the concerned subject at the University/National Level Institution, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level. OR In exceptional cases, the teachers with 15 years of UG/PG teaching/research
experience could also be considered.
4) Evidence of published work of high quality during last four years.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applications Forms for may be download from the Institute’s website www.nihfw.org
2. A crossed Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft of Rs.500 in favour of Director, National
Institute of Health and Family Welfare., New Delhi payable at New Delhi, must
accompany the application.
3. No fee for Women, SC/ST, Physically handicapped and the departmental
4. Completed application along with attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, proof of belonging to OBC/Physical Handicapped and experience should reach the Director, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067 on or before 10-02-2014.