NIA National Investigation Agency Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 / NIA SI Recruitment 2013 / National Investigation Recruitment 2013
National Investigation Agency invites applications from Indian Citizens for the posts of ‘Sub Inspector’.
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector.
Nos of Posts : Total 23 Posts.
Scale of pay : PB-2 (Rs 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay Rs 4200/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
a) The Officers of the Central Government of State Government or Union Territories Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; OR
With 6 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Band-1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800 in the parent cadre or department; and
b)Possessing the following educational qualification and experiences :-Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university ; and Experience of two years in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or Information Technology cases of Training in counter terrorism.
Nature of duties:
- Accompany to CIO (Chief InvestigationOfficer).
- Part of raid /search /seizure team.
- Part of witness examination team.
- Securing crime scene.
- ExecUtion ofsummon and warrant.
- Deal with court matter time to time.
- Collection of intelligence.
- Ground verifica tion of intelligence inputs.
- Analysis of intelligence.
- Guarding/security of accused while In custody.
- Any other duty assigned by Superior Authority time to time.
Last date of receipt of application : 2 month from the date of publication of advertisement (Advertisement publication date – 31 Aug-6 Sept 2013 on employment News).
For More Details Click : NIA National Investigation Agency Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2013