Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015. The Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites applications from ITI qualified candidates (male / female) in various designated trades for enrollment to Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act-1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. You can view or download official notification by following link.
Mumbai Recruitment 2015
Jobs in Mumbai 2015 Upcoming Recruitment govt. Job in Mumbai 2015 Advertisement Notification Download
Total no of Posts: 335
Name of Posts:
- One Year Training:
- Machinist: 10 Posts (Machinist Trade)
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts (Instrument Mechanic Trade)
- Fitter: 40 Posts (Fitter Trade)
- Mechanic Machine Too Maintenance: 15 Posts (Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Trade)
- Ref.& Air Conditioning Mechanic: 10 Posts (Ref.&AC Mechanic Trade)
- Electroplater: 05 Posts (Electroplater Trade)
- Welder (Gas & Elect): 20 Posts (Welder Gas & Electric Trade)
- Painter (General): 25 Posts (Painter (General) Trade)
- Mason (BC): 10 Posts (Mason (BC) Trade)
- IT& ESM: 10 Posts (Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance Trade)
- Turner: 15 Posts (Turner Trade)
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 Posts (Electronic Mechanic Trade)
- Electrician: 20 Posts (Electrician Trade)
- Two Years Training:
- Mechanic (Diesel): 25 Posts (Mechanic (Diesel) Trade)
- Foundry Man (05): 05 Posts (Roundry Man Trade)
- Mechanic Radio & f Radar (Aircraft): 10 Posts (Mechanic (Radio & TV) OR Electronic Mechanic Trade)
- Power Electrician: 20 Posts (Electrician Trade)
- Shipwright Steel: 10 Posts (Fitter Trade)
- Plumber: 10 Posts (Plumber Trade)
- Pipe Fitter: 10 Posts (Plumber Trade)
- Rigger (Heavy Industries): 15 Posts (Carpenter Trade)
- Sheet metal worker: 15 Posts (Sheet metal worker Trade)
- Carpenter: 15 Posts (Carpenter Trade)
Age limit: Born between 31/03/1995 to 31/03/2002
Educational Qualification: Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50 % marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Minimum Physical Standards: Height 150 Cm, Weight 45 Kg, Chest expansion 5 erns, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9, Ears clear of wax, external & internal organs to be normal. Physical standards for Physically Handicapped persons is as per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Para 4 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 regarding standard of physical fitness.
Stipend: Rs 6126/-, Rs 7002/-, Rs 7877 1- per month, depending upon period of Apprenticeship training, as revised by Govt from time to time.
Selection procedure: Preliminary selection on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
Send your application to given address: P.O. Box No. 35 0, Mumbai-400 001
Last date for submission application: 31/10/2015