NABARD Recruitment 2015
Name of Post: Development Assistants ( Total 84 Posts)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and knowledge of word processing on Computer is essential.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English. Some questions may be asked in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the one of the official languages of the State / UT. Wherever, marks of the candidate are in percentile, they will have to submit a certificate indicating percentage equivalent to percentile from the concerned institution.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 Years (as on 01/07/2015)
Scheme of Selection:
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks. Examination pattern will be as follows:
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 8,860/- per month (i.e. Rs. 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 21,419/-.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://ibps.sifyitest.com.
- Start Date for online Application: 08/10/2015
- Lats Date for online Application: 30/10/2015
- Last Date for printing your Application: 15/11/2015
- Date of Online Test: November / December 2015
More Details in Links: