MSRTC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 119 Officer vacancies: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 119 Accounting Officer, Programmer, Manager and other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online on or before 15th February 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
MSRTC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 119 Posts
Name of the Post:
I.) Class-I: 03 posts
- Cost Accounting Officer: 01 post
- Joint Chief Medical Officer: 01 post
- Sr.Programmer: 01 post
II.) Class-II (Senior) (Junior Level): 16 posts
- Divisional Traffic Officer/ Depot Manager (Sr.) (Traffic): 03 posts
- Dy. Mechanical Engineer/ Depot Manager (Sr.) (Mechanical): 09 posts
- Accounts Officer/Audit Officer: 02 posts
- Junior Programmer: 02 posts
III.) Class-II (Junior) (Junior Level): 100 posts
- Divisional Traffic Superintendent/Depot Manager (Traffic): 14 posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer/ Depot Manager (Mechanical): 39 posts
- Assistant / Divisional Personnel Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant/ Divisional Accounts Officer: 01 post
- Assistant/ Divisional Stores Officer: 07 posts
- Divisional Engineer (Civil): 06 posts
- Divisional Statistician: 05 posts
- Labour Officer: 12 posts
- Law Officer: 06 posts
- Assistant Architect: 01 post
- Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 01 post
- Assistant Public Relation Officer: 01 post
- Security and Vigilance Officer: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as per the post requirement. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be considered as on 27-01-2014.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the required academic qualification for the above mentioned posts. Refer to notification page for post wise educational qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- for Open Class (for Class I Officer, Class II officer Non Technical, Class II officer Technical, Supervisor Non Technical & Supervisor Technical) and Rs. 200/- for Reserved candidates (for Class I Officer, Class II officer Non Technical, Class II officer Technical, Supervisor Non Technical & Supervisor Technical), Rs.300/- for Open Class (Head Art, Art-A, Assistant & Driver) & Rs.150/- for Reserved candidates (Head Art, Art-A, Assistant & Driver), must pay SBI Bank Fees Rs.50/- for all categories in form of Challan of State Bank of India.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their marks obtained in written Examination and Interview.
Online Application form: All those candidates who wish to apply for various officer Posts in Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation, they are required to apply through online mode on MSRTC’s official website at www.mahast.in on or before 15th February 2014.
How to Apply Online:
Log on to official website at www.mahast.in.
Now click on “Apply Online” link under the post you want to apply for.
Now fill online application with all required details.
After submission of online application, take print out of application.
Starting date for Online Registration: 27-01-2014
Last date for Online Registration: 15-02-2014
Last Date for payment of application fee in SBI: 18-02-2014
Date of Written Examination: 09-03-2014 and 23-03-2014
Date of Proficiency/ Driving test: April 2014.
Declaration of Result: Last week of April 2014.
Training and appointment: May 2014.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for more details about MSRTC Recruitment for Officers posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for.
Click here for Online Application.