MPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 88 Assistant Professor Vacancies: Are you looking for MPSC vacancies? Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Asst Professor posts. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 88 Assistant Professor vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 23rd April 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Total number of vacancies: 88 posts
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Branch:
Name of the Branch:
- Electrical Engineering: 12 Posts
- Metallurgy: 04 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
- Auto mobile Engineering: 10 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 14 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 12 Posts
- Information Technology: 03 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 12 Posts
- Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 years for General candidates and 40 years for Reserved category candidates as on 01-08-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc) or Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc) & Animal Husbandry.BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech. in relevant field from any recognized university.
Application Fee: General and unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 365/- while SC/ ST category candidates will have to pay only Rs. 265/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre).
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Professor posts in Maharashtra Public Service Commission, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on MPSC’s official website at www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in on or before 23rd April 2014. After submission of online application, candidates must take print out of application for further use.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit official website at www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Click on MPSC Online application.
- Click on “Apply Online” link under the post they want to apply for.
- Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card or Credit card.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- Take print out of application for future references.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-04-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-04-2014
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 24-04-2014.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about MPSC Recruitment for Assistant Professor posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online