Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published the recruitment notification for Clerk Typist post on its official website. There are about 1435 vacancies for Clerk typist post to fill this huge number of vacancies MPSC has announced the recruitment notification 2015. Candidates who are eligible and interested for clerk post can apply for MPSC recruitment 2015 through online at official website from 8th July 2015 onwards. Candidates are suggested that before applying refer the eligibility notification.
MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2015 Eligibility and Details:
Total Vacancies: 1435
Age Limit: As on 1st November 2015, maximum age should be as follows.
- General Candidates: 38 years
- Reserved Candidates: 33 years
Education Qualification: Aspirants must have passed at least SSC along with knowledge of regional i.e. Marathi language. Apart from this they must have capacity of typing accuracy in English @ 40 words per minute and Marathi @ 30 words per minute.
Pay scale: Upon selection you will be paid Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 along with grade pay of Rs.1900 with other benefits.
- General:- Rs.515/-
- Reserved:- 315/-
- Ex-Serviceman:- Rs.15/-
Selection procedure: Final selection would be done based on performance of the applied candidates in the written examination as well in personal interview.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Candidate has to advised to visit official website
- Search for the MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2015
- Register in the website
- Fill the application form with required fields
- pay the application fee through online
- submit the application form and take print out for further use
MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
- Online Registration Start From : 31st May, 2014.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 20th June, 2014.
- Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI : 21st June, 2014.
- Date of Examination: 27th July, 2014.
Official Website : mahampsc.maharashtra.gov.in