Name Of The Company: Misys
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years of Experience
Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA
Job Designation: Support Associate Consultant
Functional Area: Application Programming
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Required Candidate Skills :
- Relevant Job Experience: 0-2 years
- Academic qualifications : Engineering, BSc (IT), MSc (IT) – preferred, MCA – preferred
- Functional Domain: Treasury & Capital Markets
- Should have working experience in : C#, .Net Framework, RDBMS, VB, MS Access, SQL query
- Should be familiar with Trouble shooting techniques such as windows event viewer, debug view, Appsight recorder
- Prior work experience in supporting Customer on a Treasury and Capital Market product is preferred. (Work experience on Opics would be an added advantage)
- Should be very good at analytical and problem solving skills.
- Any certifications will be a plus.
- Valid passport.
- Should be willing to travel internationally on short term assignments.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
- Salary at Market levels.
Mandatory Soft Skills:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Aspires to learn, Fast learner
- Possesses right attitude and is a team player
- Displays very good trouble shooting skills
Should undergo CCAT test and interview to be selected
Package Offered : Best in Market
- Learn Product in depth (functional and technical)
- Analyze technical and functional cases and provide quality resolution in accordance with agreed customer metrics
- Have a fair and controlled backlog – ensure outstanding cases are followed through to their logical end.
- Work as part of a team to resolve client issues affecting the product
- Engage with our internal and external customers to resolve issues
- Engage with peers in other product groups to resolve issues that span multiple products
- Work closely with the Development and the PS teams, underlining the quality issues, sharing constructive customer feedback and suggesting ways for improvement .
- Provide accurate and complete information to the Development team, where required, to enable them to fix the software without delay.
- Maintain up to date information on problem resolution in Salesforce and keep customer and Team Lead up to date on resolution status.
- Identify potential Professional Services or Product Sales opportunities arising from customer calls. Ensure that these are passed on to the appropriate groups for action in order to drive increased revenue.
- Document known issues and solutions and ensure adequate internal communication of problem resolutions. Convey customer feedback to management.
- Strive to improve product and service quality and client satisfaction.
- Create new solutions to enhance the Knowledge database ensuring a faster service to the customers in the future
- Submit accurate timesheets within prescribed deadlines.
- Ensure data capture quality at case and account level in Salesforce
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures.
- Respect and Promote the visions and values of Misys
- Undertake any other task assigned by your line manager.
Work Location: Bangalore
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements both at global and local level.