Microchip Technology Hiring Freshers/Exp as Build Engineer – BE, B.Tech – September 2013
Qualification : BE,B.Tech
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Build Engineer
* Design, develop and maintain our Continuous Integration Systems.
* Work with a team of highly talented engineers in the field of WiFi streaming. Develop/Maintain software for various industry standard streaming protocols.
* Interact with a software group & customer teams to deliver software builds for the JukeBlox SDK.
* Handle all aspects of the group’s internal versioning system.
* Setup, configure and maintain the Continuous Integration Systems
* Architect, design & Implement build systems
* Specify build file structure.
* Plan repository organization and branch schemes.
* Coach and support teams when using versioning/build systems
* Coach and mentor teams when setting up build systems, integration CI etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
* The candidate must hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Science or allied branches from a reputed institute.
* The candidate must have between Zero years (experienced/trained in Embedded system software development) to 2 years of industry experience handling embedded systems and software.
* Embedded software developement
* Build tools for software development
* Configuration management system concepts
* Exposure to command line utilities and scripting is a plus
How To Apply: