MakeMyTrip Hiring Freshers as Java Developer – September 2013
* Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
* Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
* Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
* Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
* Develop and maintain new features on J2EE stack
* Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
* Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
* Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
* Build software solutions for complex problems.
* Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
* Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
* Meeting the delivery timelines with adherence to the quality parameters
* Proper documentation for written code for future perspective
* Keen interest in technology innovations
* Achieving Operational excellence through
a) Stability of product from customer point of view.
b) Efficient and Extend-able new features
c) Satisfaction of internal users as well as customer.
d) Reduction of time complexity of code.
e) Task automation.
* Adherence to operational metrics based on SLA.
* Successful implementation of latest J2EE technology stack and design patterns as per requirements.
* Successful delivery of software piece including post go live maintenance.
How To Apply: