MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 680 Job Posts: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) is one of the largest Govt. Companies in Electricity Distribution has published notification for the recruitment of 680 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 20-09-2013 to 10-10-2013 by 23.59 Hrs. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 680 Various Vacancies
Names of Posts:
1) Sr Manager (F&A): 07 Posts
2) Dy Chief Industrial Relation Officer: 03 Posts
3) System Analysts: 02 Posts
4) Programmer: 02 Posts
5) Asst Programmer: 107 Posts
6) Junior Programmer: 08 Posts
7) Junior Engineer (DIST): 374 Posts
8) Sub Engineer (DIST): 170 Posts
9) Asstt Director (V&S): 01 Post
10) Vigilance Officer: 02 Posts
11) Dy Vigilance Officer: 03 Posts
12) Jr Law Officer: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate upper age should be 30 yrs for S.No.8 Post, 35 yrs for 5, 6, 7, 11 & 12 Posts, 40 yrs for 1 to 4, 9 & 10 Posts. Age Relaxation is available.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess CA / ICWA for S.No.1, Degree or Diploma in concerned field for S.No.2 to 12 Posts with relevant experience. No experience is necessary for S.No.5 to 8 & 12 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online examination/ test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- for open category candidates and Rs. 250 for reserved candidates along with bank charges Rs. 10/- as service charges to bank of Maharashtra. Fee Can be paid either by Online by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen/ Offline mode through Challan at the CBS branches of Bank of Maharashtra from 2nd working day after registration. (No Fee for PWD’s and Ex-Serviceman)
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply only through online mode from 20-09-2013 to 10-10-2013 by 23.59 Hrs. Take two printouts of the system generated online application form. Recent photograph of the candidate duly signed across is to be pasted on the system generated online application and bring it at the time of test/ interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidate should log in www.mahadiscom.in link and select ‘MSEDCL Recruitment Advt. No. 01/2013′
2. Before applying online candidate should have a valid email id and scanned image of photograph & signature.
3. Fill the details with payment information and Submit the Online Application.
4. Candidates are required to download the call letters for online examination / interview from Company’s website by entering their registration number and password which are generated by the system on submitting the online application.
5. Bring it at the time of test/ interview.
Start Date for Online Payment: 20-09-2013
Last Date for Online Payment: 10-10-2013
Start Date for Offline Payment: 23-09-2013
Last Date for Offline Payment: 15-10-2013
Start Date for Filling Online Applications: 20-09-2013
Last Date for Filling Online Applications: 10-10-2013 (23.59 Hrs)
Last Date for Printing the Application: 25-10-2013
Date for Online Examination at Test Centre: 2 nd week of November, 2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, online application form, vacancies and other details are available in the following links…