LIC Financial Service Executives Recruitment 2013-2014 at North Central and Western Zonal (210 Vacancies)
Life Insurance of India (LIC) invites application for the post of Financial Services Executive to work in various offices of the Corporation, under the jurisdiction of Western Zonal Office, Mumbai, on a contract basis for 3 years. Candidates need to apply on or before 13.12.2013.
Last day to apply : 13-12-2013
It is primarily a Marketing job which entails touring the entire area allotted. The FSEs shall be directly responsible for procuring New Business, providing Policy Servicing and other jobs related to the Bank branches and Outlets allotted to them. They shall also carry out various instructions given to them from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria Required:
Age Limit: The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age but not more than 35 years of age as on 01.11.2013.
Educational Qualification: The Applicant shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute.
– Preference may be given to those applicants who possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management.
– Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably the local language is desirable.
– Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be an additional advantage.
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. The Written Test will be Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge.
For all candidates (other than SC/ST category) the application fee is Rs 100/-. The Application Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft only (valid for three months), favoring “Life Insurance Corporation of India” and payable at the Divisional Headquarter.
Note: Candidate’s name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply:
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.11.2013, shall submit their applications to the concerned Divisional Office of L.I.C.I , in the format given which shall either be hand-written in bold capital letters or typewritten on foolscap size paper only.
The Application should be properly signed and submitted with the following requirements:
1. Demand Draft of Rs 100/- towards application fees drawn in favor of LIC of India payable at the Divisional Head Quarter of the office where the application is submitted.
2. Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates.
3. Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof.
4. Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.